- Previously no proper facility in the public sector for maintenance of health care equipment.
- The mapping was undertaken in 29 States under the guidance of NHSRC. 7,56,750 no. of equipment in 29,115 health facilities costing approximately Rs 4564 Crores were identified.
- Equipment in range of 13% to 34% were found dysfunctional across states.
- Thus BEMMP is linked with uptime of equipment (95% in District Hospitals, 90% in Community Health Centres, and 80% in Primary Health Centres). The guidelines along with the model tender document were developed in 2015
- A technical manual is launched in October 2019 to support implementation in PPP and Inhouse mode. The approved guidelines are released and disseminated to all States/UTs.
Details of Service Providers Under NHM For Technology Intensive Programs
|1||Andhra Pradesh||M/S TBS Pvt Ltd|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||M/S Mediciti Health Services Pvt Ltd|
|4||Assam||M/S TBS India Pvt Ltd|
|7||Chhattisgarh||M/S Mediciti Health Services Pvt Ltd|
|8||D&N Haveli-Daman & Diu|
|10||Goa||M/S TBS India Pvt Ltd|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Consortium of Next Gen medical, Instromedix & AOV|
|14||Jammu & Kashmir||M/S Mediciti Health Services Pvt. Ltd.|
|15||Jharkhand||M/S Mediciti Health Services Pvt. Ltd|
|16||Karnataka||M/S TVS Logistics Pvt Ltd|
|17||Kerala||M/S Kirloskar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|18||Ladakh||M/S Mediciti Health Services Pvt. Ltd|
|20||Madhya Pradesh||Consortium of Next Gen medical, Instromedix & AOV|
|21||Maharashtra||M/S Faber Sindoori Management Service|
|22||Manipur||M/S TBS Pvt Ltd|
|23||Meghalaya||M/S TBS Pvt Ltd|
|26||Odisha||M/S Kirloskar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|27||Puducherry||M/S Faber Sindoori Management Service|
|28||Punjab||M/S Kirloskar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|29||Rajasthan||M/S Kirloskar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|30||Sikkim||M/S Mittal & Mittal Pvt Ltd|
|33||Tripura||M/S Mediciti Health Services Pvt. Ltd.|
|34||Uttar Pradesh||M/S Cyrix Health care PVT. Ltd.|
|36||West Bengal||M/S HITES|