‘Policy Dialogues’ is a feature that allows access to many proposals and recommendations made largely on operational issues and for design of new schemes and programme. None of these have been passed but they reflect ceaseless efforts and thought of many people working in these domains. We hope it will be a useful source of ideas for both policy makers and practitioners.
- NAC Working Group Recommendations for Reforming Fund Flows July 2013 (107 KB)
- NAC Working Group Recommendations on Knowledge Management - July 2013 (98.6 KB)
- Promoting Rational Drug Use (515 KB)
- Free Supply of Medicines & Dignostics in Public Health Facilites - March 2012 (119 KB)
- District Hospitals & Knowledge Centers - Jan 2012 (319 KB)
- Better Planning of Work at Sub Center Level (109 KB)
- Patient Safety (85.9 KB)