Terms of Reference
Short Term Consultant –Infrastructure
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC intends recruiting Human Resource Assistant (Short Term) purely on contractual basis.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Individual will be responsible for liaisoning with Civil authorities such as MCD,DDA and other civil authorities for getting NOC for prefabricated rooms on 1st floor of existing NHSRC office along with other infrastructure related matter.
- Liaise with CPWD and selected vendor for the prefabricated work and supervise that the work of civil contractoris according to CPWD specification.
- Individual will be assisting and providing inputs to PAO for temporary structure for 1st floor of NHSRC office.
- He/Shewill be supervising and liaising with CPWD and contract to whom deposit work has been given for pre-fabricated rooms on 1st floor of existing NHSRC office along with other infrastructure related matter.
- He/she will be assisting and providing inputs to CPWD/PAO for the said work.
- He/Shewill ensure the site is available to CPWD/Selected contractor for the said work.
- He/she will suggest such additional works, which may be required for the same.
- He/Shewill be responsible for supervision of the work assigned.
- He/She will be responsible for liaise with CPWD for measurement of work done by contractor’s verifying of bills.
- He/She will be responsible for monitoring the percentage of work so that the further installment could be released to CPWD.
- Any other assignments given by Executive Director/PAO and high level committee.
Educational Qualifications and Experience: -
- He/She should have qualification of B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- At least 4 (Four) years of Post Qualification work experience in similar project. Preference will be given to those who have worked in Government/Quasi-Government/PSU.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power point.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Age Limit:Upto40 years (As on last date of application)
Contract Tenure: Three months and extendable