Terms of Reference
Lead Consultant (RCH-Donor Coordination) / (One Position)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordination with bilateral / multilateral development partners such as World Bank, USAID, DFID, BMGF, UNFPA, private sector foundations and trusts, provide high value inputs for bilateral reviews and consultations, review of agreements/MoU, facilitate submission of disbursement claims to Ministry of Finance.
- Coordination of RMNCH+A interventions, organizing review meeting and action taken follow up
- Coordinate with Developments Partners on RMNCH+A related issues.
- Periodic supportive supervision visits of RMNCH+A interventions
- To investigate the queries and provide response to states and Program Divisions
- To follow up with Program Divisions and the states on action taken on review missions
- Review of project proposals and coordination with various Ministries on related issues
- Timely action taken on all above tasks and submission of reports on action taken.
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Delivery of all the above tasks in a time bound manner
- Post-graduate degree in Social Work/ Health Management/ MBA from a reputed and recognized institution
- Minimum 7 years of experience out of which 3-4 years in RCH programmes with the government at national or state level.Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in NHM/ RCH at National or State level.
- Familiarity with the public health system,government policies/ strategies, particularly National Health Mission. Sound knowledge of grant management is must.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English and working knowledge of Hindi is required.
- Formal educational qualification, experience and age could be relaxed when there is a published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance
Age: Upper limit 55 years as on 01/04/2017 and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits
Remuneration Range: Between 1.30 – 1.50 Lakhs - per month