Terms of Reference
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
The Project Assistant will be located in New Delhi and will work under guidance of Programme Officer, MOHFW.
S/he will be responsible for providing support to project office operations performing a variety of standard administrative duties ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Project Assistant will promote a client-oriented approach. S/he will work in close collaboration with project team members for resolving administrative issues and information exchange.
- Support administrative and logistical services
- Support workshop and other meeting arrangements
- Provide support to effective and efficient functioning of the Project Team
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Assistant will carry out the following tasks for the RBSK
- Assist in preparation of administrative team results-oriented work plans.
- Maintain contacts with visitors and staff, arrange appointments and meetings, acting as an interpreter, when required, and/or taking minutes
- Assist in compilation and preparation of briefing and presentation materials, speeches, background information and documentation for meetings and missions
- Translation of simple correspondence, when needed
- Assist in preparation of documents for shipments (received/sent)
- Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions
- Arrange for travel and hotel reservations, prepare travel authorizations, processing requests for visas, identity cards and other documents
- Provide admin support to conferences, workshops, retreats and missions and project related field visits
- Arrange vehicle transportation, regular vehicle maintenance and insurance.
- Check and record vehicle daily log and gas consumption, update and maintain of vehicle history report
- Act as custodian for management of office stationery supplies, including maintenance of office assets and stationery, distribution of stationery as required by staff and keeping a log of distribution
- Maintain filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials
- Extract of data from various sources, when required
- Research and retrieve statistical data from internal and external sources; assist in preparation of statistical charts, tables and reports
- Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordinate collection and submission of reports to the State Project Manager
- Maintenance of files and records relevant to office maintenance
- Provide support to maintenance of common premises and common services
- Participate and assist in training for operations/project staff on administration.
- Ensure full compliance of administrative activities with MoHFW rules and regulations
- Any other tasks assigned by the Programme Officer
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s Degreein B.A./B.C.A./B.Com.
Experience: - Post Qualification
3 to 5 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Power point, Layout and design.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to organize and prioritise work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to operate effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Drive for Results.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong gender sensitivity.
- Proficiency in computer skills (word processor, spread sheet, PowerPoint, and internet applications).
Language Requirements: Fluency in spoken and written English and Hindi.
Age: Up to 40 years as on last date for receiving application.
Remuneration range: Up to Rs.39,000/- per month.