Terms of Reference
Human Resource Assistant (Short Term)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC intends recruiting Human Resource Assistant (Short Term) purely on contractual basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing Filling / Documentation / correspondences of the section
- Data Entries of miscellaneous HR / Recruitment related data
- Printing and Shortlisting of Resumes applications / resumes
- Support in all pre & post recruitment activities
- Creating Forms & Format – as and when required
- Managing MIS / Trackers / Database / Dash Boards
- Coordinating in Trainings / Workshops & events
- Undertake any other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Human Resource Manager, NHSRC.
Competencies and Experience:
- MBA (HR) / PGDBM in HR (desirable) or Graduate from a recognized university with Minimum 1 year of work experience in Recruitment & other HR functions.
- Working experience in Development Sector / Social Sector / NGO is desirable
- Knowledge of working on automated attendance system / HRMIS / ERP software is desirable
- Computer proficiency in MS Office – Word, PowerPoint and advance excel skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
Age Limit: 30 years below.
Location: New Delhi.
Contract Tenure: Three months and extendable
Remuneration: Upto Rs. 35,000/- per month (Tax deduction – as applicable)
*Note: As this is a short term assignment;
- Preference will be given to candidates residing within Delhi/NCR region.
- The selected candidate will be required to join within 7 days.