Terms of Reference
Consultant – Human Resource (HR)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design.
NHSRC intends recruiting Consultant – Human Resource (HR) purely on contractual basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing all HR functions at the NHSRC Office and oversee all HR activities of its branch offices.
- Implementing of HR Strategies in NHSRC towards effective Human Resource Management.
- Preparing Terms of References / Job Advertisements / Tender Documents / SOPs / HR Policies, as and when needed.
- Undertaking recruitment of consultants for NHSRC, RRC-NE and MoH&FW.
- Assisting HR Manager in the Annual Performance Appraisal exercise.
- Work on automated attendance system / HRMIS software and generate reports as and when required.
- Finalizing Contract arrangement with recruitment agencies, as and when needed.
- Identifying different institutions / Trainers & organize trainings for NHSRC & RRC-NE personnel.
- Managing MIS / Trackers / Database / Dash Boards.
- Creating Forms & Format – as and when required.
- Conducting Reference Checks, Preparing Offer Letters & Contracts, Induction of Consultants.
- Undertake any other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Human Resource Manager, Principal Administrative Officer or the Executive Director, NHSRC.
- MBA / PGDM in HR from a recognized university/institution with Minimum 02 years of post-qualification work experience in Recruitment & other HR functions.
- Working experience in Development Sector / Social Sector / NGO is desirable
- Knowledge of working on automated attendance system / any HRMIS software is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of governmental recruitment, documentation, filing process and procedure in Human Resource management is desirable.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office – Word/ PowerPoint and advance excel skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure and should be a team player.
- Formal educational qualification could be relaxed for candidates with longer experience in HR.
Age Limit: 40 years & below
Location: New Delhi with Willingness to travel on need basis
Contract tenure: One year with 3 months of probation
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- per month