Terms of Reference
Jr. Consultant (Civil Engineering) – 2 posts
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health &Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University/Institution.
Minimum Experience: 5 years.
Relevant experience in planning, tendering, execution and contract management of civil or allied works. Experience of handling Central Govt. civil construction projects/CPWD procedures/GFR/Govt. Procedures covered projects would be preferred.
Age Limit: Upto 65 Years.
- To assist in examination/ review concept plan(s) /Detailed Project Report(s) received in Ministry and make necessary suggestions/recommendations/advice.
- To assist in examination/review tender document(s) for civil or allied works and submit advice.
- To examine all technical issues related to and arising during implementation of civil and allied works in PMSSY Projects/MoHFW and submit advice.
- To assist in evaluation of specifications and in quality assurance.
- To carry out all works as may be assigned by PMSSY Division.
- Any other work assigned by JS (PMSSY).
Remuneration:Jr. Consultant (Civil Engineering) will be paid consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month. Rise in remuneration for an engaged consultant beyond a year will be given as per Ministry’s existent policy.
Initial Period of Contract: 11 months- liable to be extended or curtailed as per discretion of Ministry.