Terms of Reference
Sr. Consultant (Information Technology) – 1 post
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Qualification:Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication from recognized
Minimum Experience Required: 12 years.
Relevant experience in planning, tendering, execution, and contract management of IT or allied works. Experience of handling Central Government IT projects/GFR/Govt. Procedure covered projects would be preferred.
Age Limit: Upto 65 Years.
- To examine/review concept plan(s)/Detailed Project Report(s) received in Ministry and make necessary
suggestions/recommendations/advice in the field of IT.
- To examine/review tender document(s) for IT works and submit advice.
- To examine all technical issues related to and arising during implementation of IT works in PMSSY Projects/MoHFW and
- To assist in evaluation of specifications and in quality assurance in relevant field.
- To carry out all works as may be assigned by PMSSY Division.
- Any other work assigned by JS (PMSSY).
Remuneration: Sr. Consultant (IT) will be paid consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month. Rise in remuneration for an engaged consultant beyond a year will be given as per Ministry’s existent policy.
Initial Period of Contract: 11 months- liable to be extended or curtailed as per discretion of Ministry.