Terms of Reference
Sr. Consultant (Electrical Engineering) – 1 post
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking
applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institution.
Minimum Experience required: 12 years.
Relevant experience in planning, tendering, execution and contract management of electrical or allied works. Experience of handling Central Government civil construction projects/CPWD procedures/GFR/Govt. Procedures covered projects would be preferred.
Age Limit: Upto 65 Years
- To examine/review concept plan(s)/Detailed Project Report(s) received in Ministry and make necessary suggestions/recommendations/advice.
- To examine/review tender document(s) for electrical allied works and submit advice.
- To examine all technical issues related to and arising during implementation of electrical and allied works in PMSSY Projects/MoHFW and submit advice.
- To assist in evaluation of specifications and in quality assurance.
- To carry out all works as may be assigned by PMSSY Division.
- Any other work assigned by JS (PMSSY).
Remuneration:Sr. Consultant (Elect. Engineering) will be paid consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month. Rise in remuneration for an engaged consultant beyond a year will be given as per Ministry’s existent policy.
Initial period of contract: 11 months- liable to be extended or curtailed as per discretion of Ministry.