National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis;
Terms Of Reference
• Systematic collection, documentation & Presentation of information regarding urban healthsystem,health needs and inputs to the decision makers
• Analysis of data from HMIS & its use for decision makers.
• Building capacities at district and state level for making urban health plans and for review & improving the plans,using both epidemiological and HMIS inputs. Budgeting and financial planning as required by the poor performing states.
• Provide Technical Assistance in areas selected to health systems strengthening Human Resources For Health,Healthcare Financing, Quality Improvement, Community Processes, Health Information Systems, Monitoring & Evaluation,Public Private Partnership,Governance etc.
• Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Reporting Officer.
• Post graduation or higher qualification in Public health, Community health, Preventive & Social Medicine. MBBS desirable.
• Published work in the area of health systems or public health. (Desirable)
• At least 3 years of post qualification work experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning or implementation.
• Competence in any one or more of the following areas:Human Resources For Health, Healthcare Financing, Quality Improvement, Community Processes, Health Information Systems, Monitoring & Evaluation, Public Private Partnership, Governance etc.
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MSWord, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programme at field level / working in strengthening of district level health systems.
• Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
• Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published quality work or work experience of specific relevance.
• Maximum of 40 years of age (As on Last date of receiving of applications)
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which applications will not be accepted.